Looking for a career where you can grow ? Join us now!
PT. Achilles Advanced System is an international software development company headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia. We are committed to deliver a high quality and user friendly application. With deep domain expertise in financial technology, you can have opportunity to share knowledge, experiences and develop skills with multinational and best technical talents in the world.
senior system ops engineer
- Knowledge of Network Security & Network System is a must
- Extraordinary skill & experiences in MySQL Database with experiences in operating Percona, MariaDB.
- Extraordinary skill & experiences in Ansible
- Extraordinary skill & experiences in CentOS / Ubuntu / Redhat
- Extraordinary skill & experiences in Amazon Web Services
- High accountability, dynamic and energetic personality
- Excellent background of Nagios and/or Zabbix
- Know-how to utilize ELK Stack
- Understand Drupal is an advantage
Participate to the development of the technical platform and to its scaling (ensure maintainability, availability and performance under high traffic)
Collaborate with another SysOps team and the development team in Jakarta. A degree of geographic mobility is essential
Automate the deployment and daily tasks (Infrastructure as Code)
Ensure the system is operating properly
Senior Tech Lead
- Minimum have 7 years as Web Programmer including minimum 2 years as Technical
- Previous experience with Git / SVN.
- Understanding of web standards, object-oriented design and software development principles
- Proficiency in English (spoken & written)
- Experience with building web services, API and data integration
- Good communication, especially in with English language
- Self-motivated and able to motivate other people in the team
- Have experiences in managing Millenials team would be an advantage
- Strong experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Code Review
- Be Innovative, creative and dynamic
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Service-oriented attitude
Develop new features according to roadmap.
Monitor bug report and execute bug fixing.
Develop back-end for operational efficiency.
Maintain the existing applications.
Legal & Compliance Executive
- Proven experience as a legal counsel and legal compliance in business environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement and ability to analyze situations and information
- Outstanding communication skills in English
- Bachelor degree in Law
To develop Legal Services including legal documents review and draft of any kind of legal documents in accordance Company’s policies and procedures, regulatory requirements, including strategic direction from company board of management.
To provide independent advices to Company Management team, including views on any strategic development related to local regulatory, politics and economic that might have impact to organization;
To coordinate with other relevant department in implementing robust control and monitoring in company’s business process to maintain robust compliance
Oversee and monitor the legal aspects of organization and its transaction, in order to protect company’s interest and support company’s business strategy.
Strategically defense of the organization against suits and/or claims and become the internal expert and work together with Legal Counsel for the prosecution of the organization’s claims against others.
How to apply
If you want to be part of our fast-growing company, we'd love to hear from you. Send us an email with a cover letter explaining why you're interested in OnlinePajak, plus your resume.
email us at