Looking for a career where you can grow ? Join us now!
PT. Achilles Advanced System is an international software development company headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia. We are committed to deliver a high quality and user friendly application. With deep domain expertise in financial technology, you can have opportunity to share knowledge, experiences and develop skills with multinational and best technical talents in the world.
Senior UX Designer
- Minimum 4 (four) years of UX design experience, preferably designing solutions for SaaS applications.
- Ability to communicate the logic of design changes and philosophy to stakeholders, and fight for the right design
- Demonstrated skills developing personas, writing scenarios, wireframing.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Team player, willing to help and share knowledge with team members, open to feedback and constructive criticism.
- Expertise in UX software such as Balsamiq, Sketch, InVision, JustInMind or Axure.
- Team Player.
Work with product management to take high level requirements or use cases and elaborate those as process flows & wireframes.
Drive end-to- end interaction design: defining how the user navigates and interact with the product.
- Define and Maintain.
Define and maintain UI/UX standards that ensure uniformity across OnlinePajak's products.
Design, conduct, analyze, and report on user-centered research and usability testing and evaluate user feedback.
Communicate and discuss with other designer and developer actively.
Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
Senior Product Manager
- Minimum 5 years working experiences as Product Owner/Product Manager
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on- investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Senior UX Researcher
- 2+ year working experience as UX Researcher / product development is a must
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, or behavioral sciences graduates are preferred
- Thorough understanding of User Experience (UX)
- Excellent communication skills - specially to communicate research findings to stakeholders
- Excellent working knowledge of statistics and experimental method
- Extremely detail oriented
- A self-starter, able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Define the research objectives and formulate research proposals based on the different departmental needs.
- Conduct various studies by applying methods such as interview, usability testing, field research, surveys, A/B testing and any other methods that lead to improve user experience.
- Create and maintain clear personas and customer journey maps.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data in order to generate strategic and tactical insights along with actionable recommendations that drive product design and user experience improvements.
- Assist product departments in the analysis and interpretation of cognitive, behavioral, and physiological user data. Work closely with them to identify research areas, target user groups, and work on research plans.
- Contribute to design expertise by actively participating in various product discussion sessions with the product designers, developers and managers.
- Find compelling and creative ways of evangelizing insights discovered from the research efforts as well as evangelizing the best research methods.
- Conduct analysis on the products, raising the alarms on any overlooked defects relating to the product’s interface as well as the solutions to such errors.
- Play the mentorship role to the Junior UX Researchers.
- Advise product departments on the best product usability trends, practices, and other user experience standards.
Web Dev Tech Lead
- Minimum have 7 years as Web Programmer including minimum 2 years as Technical
- Previous experience with Git / SVN.
- Understanding of web standards, object-oriented design and software development principles
- Proficiency in English (spoken & written)
- Experience with building web services, API and data integration
- Good communication, especially in with English language
- Self-motivated and able to motivate other people in the team
- Have experiences in managing Millenials team would be an advantage
- Strong experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Code Review
- Be Innovative, creative and dynamic
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Service-oriented attitude
Develop new features according to roadmap.
Monitor bug report and execute bug fixing.
Develop back-end for operational efficiency.
Maintain the existing applications.
- Minimum 6 years of related business development, customer/account/partner management experience in an Internet (SaaS) company.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong Knowledge in : Tax management and regulations
- Ability to speak and write in English and Bahasa Indonesian fluently and idiomatically.
- Project management experience and ability to handle multiple time-sensitive projects.
- Good technical know-how, attention to details, and ability to develop creative solutions to problems.
- Excellent negotiation and analytical skills regarding contractual, technical, and financial issues.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Manage and strengthen strategic partnerships as well as develop new partnership opportunities.
Analyze and track key metrics to identify trends and highlight issues.
Resolve business issues with partners in a timely and effective manner.
Implement and share best practices with peers. Communicate effectively with English and Bahasa Indonesian speaking clients.
- Team work.
Work cross-functionally with internal team and external team to identify new business opportunities.
How to apply
If you want to be part of our fast-growing company, we'd love to hear from you. Send us an email with a cover letter explaining why you're interested in OnlinePajak, plus your resume.
email us at