Looking for a career where you can grow ? Join us now!
PT. Achilles Advanced System is an international software development company headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia. We are committed to deliver a high quality and user friendly application. With deep domain expertise in financial technology, you can have opportunity to share knowledge, experiences and develop skills with multinational and best technical talents in the world.
Senior Dev Ops Engineer
- Knowledge of Network Security & Network System is a must
- Extraordinary skill & experiences in MySQL Database with experiences in operating Percona, MariaDB.
- Extraordinary skill & experiences in Ansible
- Extraordinary skill & experiences in CentOS / Ubuntu / Redhat
- Extraordinary skill & experiences in Amazon Web Services
- High accountability, dynamic and energetic personality
- Excellent background of Nagios and/or Zabbix
- Know-how to utilize ELK Stack
- Understand Drupal is an advantage
Participate to the development of the technical platform and to its scaling (ensure maintainability, availability and performance under high traffic)
Collaborate with another SysOps team and the development team in Jakarta. A degree of geographic mobility is essential
Automate the deployment and daily tasks (Infrastructure as Code)
Ensure the system is operating properly
Senior UX Designer
- Minimum 4 (four) years of UX design experience, preferably designing solutions for SaaS applications.
- Ability to communicate the logic of design changes and philosophy to stakeholders, and fight for the right design
- Demonstrated skills developing personas, writing scenarios, wireframing.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Team player, willing to help and share knowledge with team members, open to feedback and constructive criticism.
- Expertise in UX software such as Balsamiq, Sketch, InVision, JustInMind or Axure.
- Team Player.
Work with product management to take high level requirements or use cases and elaborate those as process flows & wireframes.
Drive end-to- end interaction design: defining how the user navigates and interact with the product.
- Define and Maintain.
Define and maintain UI/UX standards that ensure uniformity across OnlinePajak's products.
Design, conduct, analyze, and report on user-centered research and usability testing and evaluate user feedback.
Communicate and discuss with other designer and developer actively.
Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
Web Dev Tech Lead
- Minimum have 7 years as Web Programmer including minimum 2 years as Technical
- Previous experience with Git / SVN.
- Understanding of web standards, object-oriented design and software development principles
- Proficiency in English (spoken & written)
- Experience with building web services, API and data integration
- Good communication, especially in with English language
- Self-motivated and able to motivate other people in the team
- Have experiences in managing Millenials team would be an advantage
- Strong experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Code Review
- Be Innovative, creative and dynamic
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Service-oriented attitude
Develop new features according to roadmap.
Monitor bug report and execute bug fixing.
Develop back-end for operational efficiency.
Maintain the existing applications.
- Have experiences working for about 5 years in law firm handling Corporate Law, Capital Market Law, Merger & Acquisition and related matters.
- Outstanding communication skills in English
- Bachelor degree in Law
- Proven experience as a legal counsel and legal compliance in business environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement and ability to analyze situations and information
To develop Legal Services including legal documents review and draft of any kind of legal documents in accordance Company’s policies and procedures, regulatory requirements, including strategic direction from company board of management.
To provide independent advices to Company Management team, including views on any strategic development related to local regulatory, politics and economic that might have impact to organization;
To coordinate with other relevant department in implementing robust control and monitoring in company’s business process to maintain robust compliance
Oversee and monitor the legal aspects of organization and its transaction, in order to protect company’s interest and support company’s business strategy.
Strategically defense of the organization against suits and/or claims and become the internal expert and work together with Legal Counsel for the prosecution of the organization’s claims against others.
Business & Partnership Development Manager
- Minimum 6 years of related business development, customer/account/partner management experience in an Internet (SaaS) company.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong Knowledge in : Tax management and regulations
- Ability to speak and write in English and Bahasa Indonesian fluently and idiomatically.
- Project management experience and ability to handle multiple time-sensitive projects.
- Good technical know-how, attention to details, and ability to develop creative solutions to problems.
- Excellent negotiation and analytical skills regarding contractual, technical, and financial issues.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Manage and strengthen strategic partnerships as well as develop new partnership opportunities.
Analyze and track key metrics to identify trends and highlight issues.
Resolve business issues with partners in a timely and effective manner.
Implement and share best practices with peers. Communicate effectively with English and Bahasa Indonesian speaking clients.
- Team work.
Work cross-functionally with internal team and external team to identify new business opportunities.
How to apply
If you want to be part of our fast-growing company, we'd love to hear from you. Send us an email with a cover letter explaining why you're interested in OnlinePajak, plus your resume.
email us at