Please read the terms of this policy carefully before using the site.
When you visit our site accessible via the following link https://www.online-pajak.com/en (Site) cookies are placed on the computer, tablet or any terminal used by you (you).
This enables OnlinePajak (we, us) to analyze page traffic and improve the Site. Cookies are used according to their nature and for the purposes indicated below.
2. What is a cookie?
A cookie (Cookie) is a text file placed on a terminal when visiting the Site or viewing an advertisement. A Cookie’s main purpose is to collect information relating to your access to the Site and to send you personalized services and content.
3. Cookie Identification
There are different types of cookies:
(a) Third Party Cookies and Proprietary Cookies
A Cookie is said to be “owner” or “third party” depending on the domain from which it originates. Proprietary Cookies are those installed by the Site when you are accessing it. Third-party Cookies are Cookies installed by a domain other than that of the Site (for example, a cookie may be placed on the Site by a third party advertising agency). When you access the Site and another entity installs a Cookie via the Site, this Cookie is a third party Cookie.
(b) Session Cookies
These Cookies allow the Site operators to follow your actions during a browsing session. The browsing session begins as soon as you open the browser window and ends when he closes this window. Session Cookies are temporary in nature. Once the browser is closed, all Session Cookies are deleted.
(c) Persistent Cookies
These Cookies remain on your device after you close the browser session for the duration of each of these Cookies. They are activated each time you access the Site.
4. What types of Cookies do we use and for what purposes?
All cookies that are used on the Site are cookies that are strictly necessary for the use of the Site or session cookies that do not require your consent.
(a) Technical Cookies strictly necessary
These Cookies are necessary for the operation of the Site. They allow you to use the main functionalities of the Site. Without these Cookies, you cannot use the Site normally. These Cookies only require information from you to be deposited on your terminal and do not allow any behavioral or identification monitoring.
(b) Functional Personalization Cookies
These Cookies make it possible to personalize your experience on the Site by memorizing your preferences and allow in particular:
· to adapt the presentation of the Site to the display preferences of the terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc…) during your visits to the Site, depending on the equipment and browsers;
· to memorize information relating to the forms that you have filled in on the Site or information that you have chosen on the Site;
· to offer you access to your account or to any other reserved space thanks to your identifiers; and
· to implement security measures, for example when you are asked to log back into a content or service after a certain period of time has elapsed.
(c) Third Party Cookies
Please note that certain Cookies are installed by third-parties, over which we have no control. These third-parties may include, for example, advertising networks and providers of external services like web traffic analysis services. These third-party Cookies are likely to be Functional Personalization cookies.
5. The management of the Cookies repository
You can manage the deposit of Cookies in the following way:
· the deposit of technical Cookies strictly necessary is activated by default and cannot be deactivated by you, these Cookies being essential to the functioning of the Site;
· by continuing your navigation, i.e. when you have clicked on an element of the Site (image, link, “search” button, etc.) or has gone to another page of the Site, you validate the installation of Cookies, according to the default settings proposed.
All cookies placed by us on the Site have a maximum lifetime of 24 months.
B. Acceptable Use Policy
1. What’s in these terms?
This acceptable use policy sets out the content standards that apply when you upload content to our site, make contact with other users on our site, or interact with our Site in any other way.
2. By using our Site you accept these terms
By using our Site, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our Site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
3. There are other terms that may apply to you
The following terms and policies will also apply to your use of our Site:
· our General Terms and Conditions (https://www.online-pajak.com/en/terms-conditions)
Depending on the nature of the product you select, specific Product Terms and Conditions will also apply
4. We may make changes to the terms of this policy
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 1 July 2020.
5. Prohibited uses
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
· In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
· In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
· For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
· To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
· To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (see Content Standards below).
· To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
· To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
· Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
o any part of our Site;
o any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
o any software used in the provision of our Site; or
o any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
6. Interactive services
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our Site, including, without limitation, customer service chat support (together, “interactive services”).
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our Site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our Site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
7. Content standards
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Site (Contribution), and to any interactive services associated with it.
The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
We will determine, in its discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards.
A Contribution must:
· Be accurate (where it states facts).
· Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
· Comply with the law applicable in the Republic of Indonesia and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
· Be defamatory of any person.
· Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
· Bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate.
· Promote sexually explicit material.
· Include child sexual abuse material.
· Promote violence.
· Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
· Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
· Be likely to deceive any person.
· Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
· Promote any illegal activity.
· Be in contempt of court.
· Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
· Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
· Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
· Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from us, if this is not the case.
· Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
· Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
· Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
8. Breach of this policy
When we consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
· Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site.
· Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our Site.
· Issue of a warning to you.
· Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
· Further legal action against you.
· Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
9. Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
The terms of this acceptable use policy, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by the laws of the Republic of Indonesia. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the District Court of South Jakarta.